Oxytone Panneau – Smoke air inlets
- CE marking-compliant in accordance with EN 12101-2 (possibility of using OXYTONE PANNEAU for natural smoke exhaust function).
- Thermal air inlet hatch.
- Invisible mechanism built into framework.
- Free choice of RAL paint finish.
- Installation on outside wall.
- Installation of a GFAP 007 grille with removable core indoors.
- Outward-opening hatch controlled by intrinsic energy (2 pistons) after remote electrical command via 24 V or 48 V.
- Trip device controlled by power emission or power cut-off 24 or 48 VDC.
- Manual reset (hatchs equipped with a handle).
- Chassis featuring a frame fitted with 2 pistons to operate the panel.
In addition to the pistons, the signal contacts and the electrical trip device are built into the frames
The frame and the panel feature aluminium profiles to ensure perfect integration in all types of joinery, whether fitted on reveals or surface-mounted.
- Panel available in 3 versions:
- standard = double glazing (hardened and laminated outside glass 4/10/33.2).
- optional thermal double glazing (Argon-filled 4/16/4 Climaplus).
- optional insulated solid metal panel (2 aluminium sheets 20/10 + 20 mm polystyrene).
- RAL paint possible on chassis and solid panel.
- Supplied without seal cover, available as accessory (not fitted), to be cut to size.