Mod Optical sensor
- Assess the occupation of a room using infra-red rays to detect movements.
- Easy to install.
- Just 2 wires for data + power supply.
- No maintenance required.
- Agito system (time-proportional operation) exclusive to Aldes.
- Single zone and multiple zone operation.
- Principle: movements in a room are detected by the optical sensor (IR) which sends electrical pulses (0-1) to the main module for processing.
- Optical sensor comprises a Fresnel lens and pyro-electric sensors.
- Features an LED lamp to indicate motion detection.