RG – Manual dampers
- Adjustment of pressure in air duct branches (RG version).
- Finer adjustment than standard damper with RGP. Avoids full closure of a ductwork branch.
- Motor driven version.
- Class 4 upstream/downstream airtightness in accordance with EN 1571 up to 1500 Pa.
- Class C internal/external airtightness in accordance with EN 12237.
- Core and plates made of galvanised steel.
- RGP: perforated plate with 46% passage, Ø 5 holes.
- Adjustable, screw-lock handle.
- Upper jumper provides overlaid insulation.