EASYVEC – Box fans
- New : Airflow range extended up to 12 000 m3/h.
- New intelligent design.
- Easy to install (on-site modularity of connections).
- Easy to set-up (simple and intuitive remote control on microwatt and microwatt+ versions).
- Easy to maintain (easy access via the front panel, dismountable, link to documentation via QR code).
- Easy to select (dedicated selection software).
- A wide range of options available to meet all the needs.
- 3 ranges available compliant with ErP 2016 :
- Standard range (also exists without speed controller for countries not concerned by ErP.
- Low consumption range microwatt.
- Very low consumption range microwatt+.
- Each range is also available in C4 version (fire rating 400°C-1/2h).
- EASY VEC Compact models for ceiling installation (up to 2 000 m3/h).
- Other models with on-site modularity of connections in order to fit in every configuration.
- 4 modes available modes via the remote control (microwatt and microwatt+ ranges) :
- Constant pressure.
- 0-10 V signal.
- Constant airflow (only gamme microwatt+).
- Controlled pressure (only gamme microwatt+).
- Remote control delivered in standard for microwatt and microwatt+ ranges :
- Always at hand thanks to its cable and its magnetic holder.
- Simple and intuitive interface (1 display + 3 buttons.
- Filter replacement indicator.
- Quick-start guide.
- AC motor for standard range and very low consumption EC motor for microwatt and microwatt+ ranges.
- Backward wheel direct drive to optimise the efficiency and minimise the size.
- Galvanised steel casing.
- Proximity switch in standard for all models (except Compact models).
- Wide range of options and accessories : proximity switch (Compact models), double panel acoustic insulation 25 mm of mineral wood, G4 and F7 filters, pressure sensor, Epoxy coating, modbus for microwatt and microwatt+ versions…).
How to choose a fan with Selector poWair software
ALDES has designed a fan selection aid. Selector poWair makes it possible to quickly choose the product that corresponds to the needs of a specific project. This tool is intended for design offices in preliminary design, for any type of building. It verifies the correct choice of ventilation equipment.
The other highlights of the Selector poWair software: the simplicity of its interface and the quality of the final report. It is a reference tool for professionals, both easy to use and very complete.
Installation Manual EASYVEC Medium (ml)
Quick Start Guide EASYVEC
RU_Квартиры (Multi-family housing brochure)
RU_Руководство по монтажу EASYVEC
RU_Руководство по монтажу EASYVEC Medium
Sales brochure EASYVEC (en)
Technical Documentation EASYVEC (en)
Brochure of filters for Commercial units (en)