EVEREST, the range of high efficiency HRV systems now available in Top version
The high efficiency Everest HRV systems by Aldes have been designed to provide a solution to improve the quality of air and indoor temperature control, both in summer and in winter, in residential and commercial buildings while responding to the concern for the reduction of energy consumption. Everest HRV systems reach the height of efficiency thanks to the expertise and know-how of Aldes particularly through its high performance components and unique control technology. Available in two versions, the XH version with horizontal fittings covers airflow rates from 1 000 to 7000 m3/h. The XV version with vertical fittings covers up to 2300 m3/h and reduces floor space, thanks to the fittings above the unit.
– A new heat exchanger with contra-flow plates, equipped with an adjustable by-pass, ensures thermal yields up to 90% (Eurovent certified).
– A high efficiency centrifugal fan equipped with an EC motor with a running impellor guarantees a minimum consumption SFP <2 (data recorded at nominal starting and pressure points at 200 Pa).
– A self-supporting structure of the system with a thermal bridge breaker and a mineral wool insulation of 50 mm for maximum tightness.
The latest control technology Aldes Smart Control ®
– An exclusive Aldes regulation, fully pre-wired, offers a range of 30 to 100%.
– Excellent ventilation flow control (5 functions): constant, constant pressure, constant flow, CO2, optimized pressure, indoor temperature control with an optimal temperature control with innovative features: free cooling and night cooling, smart defrost, 100% standard modular By-pass.
– Communication remote control protocols via GTB (TCP/IP, Bacnet, Modbus Standard RTU, LON works optional).
– Setup and intuitive supervision via GTB, by remote control or through a PC, tablet PC or smartphone.
Easy to install
In addition to energy performance and the quality of air, the search for simplicity for the selection, installation, commissioning and operation have been an ongoing goal in the choice of components and technologies:
– Completely pre-wired including selected options (sensors, registers…).
– Options directed integrated into the system and mounted at the manufacturing plant (cover, batteries, captors …) for ultra-fast and reliable connections.
– Access to the Aldes Smart Control ® without interfering with the operation of the system.
– Access to all the components on the front by doors equipped with removable hinges.
– Smooth edges and width <900 mm to go through a door for models sized <2300 m3/h.